Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I love about my husband, James...

James is generous, funny and encouraging.  He is affectionate and sincere and has the absolute best heart!  He is very thoughtful and holds the door open for strangers.  He still surprises me with flowers 'just because'!  He has built an ethical business from the ground up with his own blood, sweat and tears.

James pushes himself to be a better person.  He is open, honest and very humble: if I compliment him, he always directs the compliment back to me.  (That's not what makes him 'honest' LOL)
4 Wheelin' on a weekend camping trip with friends from  Church.


We are DIY nuts with war wounds to prove it - leaving a mark on
his hand as we remove floor tiles in the kitchen.

His perseverance is evident in his hobbies: working out, triathlons and basketball.  In his second triathlon, he excelled and placed second in his age category.  He looks forward to an active life with a child one day.

My husband is a sports FANATIC.  He loves all the Northern California teams: 49ers, Giants, Warriors and Kings.  If you quizzed me, I could name at least 5 players from each team.  He gives me running updates :)  If he had his absolute dream job, he would be a sports caster.  From time to time, I ask him to mute the TV and fill in on the sports casting for me - he's pretty good, but I'm biased <3

I love that James will try any new recipe without making a face or smelling it first!

James is a genuinely good person and you feel it the first time you meet him.  He's a guy that you just know you can trust.

I love that chocolate fudge brownie and mint chip are his favorite ice cream flavors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment